ANLTC is changing to CONUL T&D from January 2018
The Academic and National Library Training Cooperative (ANLTC) has been delivering high quality training courses to staff in CONUL libraries for many years. As part of the implementation of the CONUL Strategy, 2016-2019, ANLTC will be rebranded as CONUL Training & Development (CONUL T&D) from 1 January 2018. The CONUL T&D Committee plans to deliver a range of new training courses in 2018, in addition to overseeing the organisation of the 2018 CONUL Conference and the 2018 ERASMUS library staff training initiative.
Many of the presentations from ANLTC training events held in 2017 are now available online. If you attended one of these events, you may wish to refresh your memory of the key points discussed.
- National Procurement: the opportunities and challenges for Irish Libraries (UL, November 2017)
- Copyright issues in Academic libraries (RIA, October 2017)
- Customer Service Excellence workshop (UCC, March 2017)
- Show and tell: exhibitions & outreach for libraries (NLI, March 2017)
- Reading lists: delivering what students need to read (NUI Galway, January 2017)
Programmes and presentations from these training events are available here: http://anltc.conul.ie/events/
The CONUL T&D Committee welcomes suggestions for new training courses from CONUL sub-committees and from individual staff in all CONUL libraries.
Your current CONUL T&D representative is listed here: http://anltc.conul.ie/contacts/